Sunday, February 3, 2013

Day 1

Hi, my name is Lesa and I am a food addict. What I am about to embark on is craziness at its finest. I don't even understand what I am thinking. I know what I am thinking. I have been a spoied brat my whole life. I have gotten what I wanted, when I wanted it. Now, I am about to take on this book. 7. Month 1, food. Oh My Gee. I have NO idea how I even think I am going to make this possible. This has gone to a vegitarian menu! Since my surgery most meat just gets stuck in my band anyway so - wish me luck. I am already thinking of a million excuses why this isn't going to work. I got this. I will do this and I will take down some pounds along the way. I GOT THIS!


Pinto Beans
greek yogurt
Apples
tomato
Peanut Butter
mozzerella cheese
eggs

Thank God February is only 28 days. 4 weeks. I can do this, I can do this, I can do this.

If you don't hear from me the rest of the month, I got hungry and ate my own brain.

God Help me. I need you now more than ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment